In this tutorial, we learn how to fix an Xbox 360 Phillips Benq Drive. First, you will open up the broken drive using a Philips head screw driver. Next, desolder the chip from the broken drive with a soldering iron. After you do this, you will be able to slide out the motherboard from the device. Now, grab a new chip and place the board back into the device. Make sure all the wires are out so they are not underneath the board. Now, solder the wires and any other ribbons back onto the main board where they once were. When finished, test out your game system and have fun playing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades