In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix an Xbox360 with the towel trick. This technique is for an Xbox360 that has the 3 red flashing lights on the power button and does not function properly. Begin by unplugging all the cables from the Xbox360, except for the power cable. Then turn on the console and wrap it in 3 towels. Leave it to heat up for 25 minutes. Now unwrap the console and turn off the power. Let it cool off for 15-20 minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who have an Xbox360 that is facing the "Red Rings of Death" problem and would like to learn how to fix it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades