Your home router is automatically programmed to run firewalls to protect your computer from viruses. Unfortunately, these firewalls often mistake programs needed for online gaming as intruders and block them.
In this tutorial, learn how to set you NAT settings to "Open" and take advantage of all XBox Live has to offer. This method is safe and won't affect the protection on the PC's in your household. If done correctly, this should only open up your XBox. Happy gaming!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades