Performing a proper dump and flash on an XBox 360 disc drive should not be attempted by those without advanced technical knowledge, including how to solder and work with computer hardware. If you want to though, you could not hope for a much better set of instructions than this. This three-part video series will show you, in painstaking detail, how to dump and flash the LiteOn 93450c and 93950c disc drives used in some XBox 360's. Be very careful when following these instructions and you will have yourself a modded XBox 360 at the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades