If you're tired of paying $60 for new XBox 360 games or waiting years for them to get cheaper, you should probably mod you system. This will allow you to play burned copies of games for free (no time to get into the moral implications here). The first step in that process is flashing your disc drive and installing custom firmware on it that will recognize your burned game discs. This video will show you how to flash the Lite-On drive used in many XBox 360's. If you don't have the Lite-On drive in your console, check out the rest of our XBox 360 flashing videos and you'll probably find it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades