So you've watched this video, done your research, and decided that you want to flash the firmware on your XBox 360 with a LiteOn DG-16D2S rev. 7485 disc drive. Good for you! This video will walk you through the whole process. Be very careful, as messing up in small ways at any point can ruin the results which, when done properly, are really awesome.
From the creator:
Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3:
Probe Add-on for the Xecuter Connectivity Kit v3:
VIA6421a SATA PCI card:
Just search for it on Google Shopping.
ReadyDriver Plus (for Windows Vista and 7):
ReadyDriver Plus is used to disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows Vista and 7 so that Windows will allow you to use the drivers that are necessary for Jungleflasher to work properly.
Make sure that you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:
Here is Jungleflasher 0.1.70(86):
Use Auto-Xbins to get the latest firmware for your drive type:
Just run the executable and wait for the program to connect to the Xbins FTP server. When you see XBOX 360 and WII folders on the right-hand side, it's connected. Go to XBOX 360 - firmware - hacked firmware - Lite-On DG-16D2S. Download the firmware that's in this folder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades