Flashing the disc drive on the XBox 360 is the first step of truly hacking your XBox 360, enabling it to run whatever discs you like but also putting you at risk for being banned from XBox Live. Microsoft has used several different kinds of drives in the console over the course of its lifespan, so you have to check what type of drive you have before you attempt to flash it. This two-part video will show you how to flash the Hitachi 78FK drive used in many XBox 360's.
You will need this software and an SATA cable to make this work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades