Flashing the disc drive on an XBox 360 and putting new firmware on it so that it can read burned discs is the most challenging and most important part of modding your console. It will allow you to play burned copies of any game and load all sorts of nefarious software onto your hard drive. This video will show you how to do it if your XBox 360 has the Liteon DG-16D2S drive used in many of the consoles.
You will need the following:
Connectivity Kit 3
CK3 Tool v1.2.4
Jungleflasher v0.1.55 beta
All of that software and more can be downloaded at the creator's site here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades