If you're looking to buy a game that doesn't cost too much and offers great looking visuals, then Limbo is for you. This puzzle-platform game is a sidescroller that has you controlling an unnamed boy who is searching for his sister. There's no soundtrack, it's in greyscale, and features some pretty gruesome deaths for your character.
In this tutorial, you'll be going after all the achievements that are in this short, but very sweet, game. There may be some spoilers in here just so you know. Good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades