Enchanting items in Torchlight is one of the many Diablo-like elements that make the game so damn fun, but enchanting a single item 10 times to get the Enchantment Overload achievement is really hard for no reason other than that every time you enchant an item it has a chance of breaking. This means that the chance of an item making it through 10 enchantments are slim, making this a hard achievement to get. This video, fortunately, will give you some handy tips on getting it done without spending all of your Gold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades