In this video you will learn how to mod your Xbox 360 so that it will have rapid fire. He notes that the control he uses is a TP3 controller, you can tell if you have a TP3 controller by opening up you battery pack and on the bottom left on the micro chip it says TP3. He doesn't know if this tutorial will work for any other controllers. The materials you will need are a mini flat head screwdriver and a wire with two ends (as well as the controller of course). Then you take apart your control apply the changes to the controller that you're needed to mod it using your wire then you're controller should be good to go. He says to not be discouraged as the first time he did this it didn't work however the second time it did. After following the necessary steps your controller will be modded and you will now have a rapid fire button on your controller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades