C.R.E.A.M., aka Cash Rules Everything Around Me. There have never been truer words spoken in real life, or even in a video game. After playing BioShock: Infinite for a few days know, I wish I came across this little glitch a little earlier.
The lifeblood of your BioShock character is derived from you vigors, weapons, and salts. In order to use these items, you're going to have to spend some cash.
While you can collect money by searching the pockets of fallen enemies, there are also dollar bill vending machines spread throughout the game, and you can use the Possession vigor to force those machines to pay up.
Of course, using Possession will use up your salts, but luckily the area where this "glitch" occurs has a salt machine ready for unlimited use. Check out this video guide below for location information and see the glitch in action.
Basically, you just need to get to the Hall of Heroes and find the cash dispensing machine on the outside close to the angel statue. Then, when you get your Silver Eagle, head inside and find the salt machine and grab some salt. Then, go back outside and get some more cash.
Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
For more BioShock: Infinite tips and tricks, be sure to check out all of the achievement / trophy guides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades