In this how-to video, you will learn how to hook up your TB X41 Headset to your Xbox 360. First, hook up the HDMI cable. From there, you must have a fiber optic cable and an Xbox 360 audio adapter. All you have to do is plug it in right above the HDMI connector. The black input is where the digital audio input goes. This is where you install the fiber optic cable. Run that into the transmitter. The transmitter sends the signal to your headset. By viewing this video, you will learn how to easily and quickly install your headset into your Xbox 360.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades