Need to use your XBox 360 as a wireless router to tether your other digital devices? While tethering itself is pretty much to the point, what about being able to tether from further distances than ever before? You can actually increase the WiFi range of your XBox 360 by making a few tweaks.
Check out this hack video to learn how to make a directional antenna to improve your XBox's WiFi range. The antenna will reduce ping times.
1) Roll of clear tape
2) Aluminum Foil
3) Empty chip bag
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades