The XBox 360 is one boring-looking piece of machinery. Miles of beige slab sides and an utter lack of logos or design features make it maybe the most boring-looking video game console ever made. End the boredom! This video will help you alleviate the problem by teaching you how to install an Aurora blue LED light set in you XBox 360 case, giving it much-needed flair and making it easier to find in the dark!
Note: you can really only see the lights if you've done something like this and made the sides of your XBox 360 see-through.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades