In this video, you will learn how to install a fan on your XBox 360 power brick. In order to do that, just follow these steps exactly like in the video: The first thing to do is to buy an 8mm fan and to clear the power brick. Now make a hole in the power brick case and glue the fan to it. Connect the negative and the positive wires like in the video and turn it on. If you follow these steps right, you will get the correct result. Your power brick will get more cold air and the risk of a RROD will fall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades