If you've owned an XBox 360 for very long, chances are you've run into a cooling problem. The stock fans in the console case just aren't powerful enough to cool the processors. This video will show you how to alleviate the cooling problems by installing a Talismoon Whisper Max, a third-party fan upgrade that allow you to cool you XBox at either the default 5 volts or crank it up to 12 volts with a nitro switch when you're playing a 3D game or doing something else that demands a lot of the XBox 360 and puts it at risk of overheating and giving you the dreaded Red Ring of Death.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades