Take a look at this tutorial to learn how to install the X-Clamp mod fix for your Xbox 360. In this video, the instructor only ordered one set of washers and so when he accidently drilled the wrong side on the metal case, he was forced to improvise. Instead of using 4 screws and those washers for one heatsink, they were divided between the two because the heatsink for the CPU wasn't tight enough at all without them. So 2 screws were installed in a diagonal direction for the GPU and 2 in a diagonal direction for the CPU. So pretty much each heatsink was only attached by two screws.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades