The XBox 360 runs hot. Really hot. And that is never a good thing for a computer. In fact, it is responsible for the infamous Red Ring of Death that has become synonymous with the XBox 360's poor build quality. This video is here to help solve the problem. It will teach you how to make the fan in your XBox 360 run at 12 volts instead of 5, which means that it will spin much faster and cool your console more efficiently.
From the creator:
You will need
-an xbox 360
-dvd to motherboard cable
-spare speaker wire
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades