Congratulations! You're the proud new owner of an Xbox 360. But before you can play, you need to hook it up.
You Will Need
* An Xbox 360 console
* A component HD AV Cable
* An HD TV
* 2 AA batteries
* A wireless controller
* A power supply
* A power cord
* A non-HD TV (optional)
Open the box and make sure all the contents are included.
Find an open space for your console. Keep all ventilation openings clear to prevent overheating.
Avoid hot or dusty areas.
Connect one end of the HD AV cable to your HD TV and the other to the console.
If you don't have an HD TV, plug the included color-coded RCA cables into their corresponding input/output jacks.
Install the batteries in the controller.
Connect the power supply to the console and the power cord to the power supply. Then plug it into an available outlet.
The Xbox 360 has sold over 30 million units worldwide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades