The XBox 360 memory units were never very popular and have become even less so since Microsoft enabled the use of flashdrives with the XBox in the last firmware update. If you haven't updated your firmware or still want to make use of your memory units for modding, this video will teach you how to install drivers for your memory units on a PC so that they can access them and you can modify the contained data however you see fit.
You will also need an Xport 360 peripheral, which you can find on eBay or other online stores, shop around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades