The XBox 360 does not cool itself very well. If you're going to take it apart and mod it, you probably want to increase your fan speed by connecting it to the 12v part of the motherboard so it will spin faster and cool better. But you don't need 12v all the time right? It's very loud. Maybe you want to be able to choose between the stock 5v and 12v speeds depending on what you're doing? That's the best way. This video will show you how to make a switch attached to you fan that will allow you to change it's voltage at will.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades