How to Make Your MW2 Perfect Circle Scratched Disc Playable On Xbox 360
Don't you just hate when you buy a new game and one day you play it, you somehow move your Xbox and it makes some horrible sounds so you hurry to get the disc out and see that it's got perfect circle scratches? That happened to me and I felt so bad about it and tried a lot of things to repair it but nothing helped. Then I got an idea that actually helped me.
What you will need:
- A friend that is willing to lend you a clean MW2 Disc with NO scratches.
- An Xbox hard disc with some good space in it.
Step 1 Insert your friend's CLEAN disc.
Step 2 Press Y for Game Details!
Step 3 Press: Install Game. And let it install the game 100%.
Step 4 Once installing the game is successful, go to Game Library.
Step 5 Find Modern Warfare 2 on the list and select it.
Step 6 Press: Play Game.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 everytime in the future you want to play MW2.
Step 7 Insert your own disc and play! Enjoy.
- You might wanna insert the disc several times before it will work!
- This might not work if your disc is so scratched that it can't "boot up" .
- The Xbox needs some Information that is on your disc to start the game so you can play online. :)
And don't worry - you will NOT get banned for this.
Only 2 cookies and 1 glass of milk were seriously injured under the production of this tutorial.