Save game editors have been around for ages, and are one of the most fun ways to extend the life of your PC games. Now you can edit saves on your XBox 360 too! This video will teach you how to do so in Fallout 3, giving yourself infinite of whatever items you want and all sorts of other fun options for messing with the game. You will need some free software available below and a USB flash drive, but that's it!
From the creator:
Here is a link with the Xbox360 game saves that I showed in this clip, Feel free to use them, And have Fun!
Below are links to the things you will need to make your own Fallout 3 game saves on the Xbox360.
Fallout3VE (Visual Editor)
Complicator Fallout 3 Save Game Editor (Program Download)
You need Java JDK 6+ to run the above Complicator Fallout 3 Save Game Editor
Modio! (Program Download)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades