In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to open the NAT for XBox 360. Begin by opening your internet browser and type in your static IP. Now you need to enter the password only. It's usually "admin". Now go to applications and gaming. Under application, type in "XBox360". Under start and end, type in 80. The protocol should be both. For the IP address, put in the last 3 digits of your IP. Check the enable box. For the second row, type "XB360 under application. Under start and end, type in 3074. The protocol and IP address are the same as the first row. Check the enable box. Scroll down and click "save settings" and click continue. This video will benefit those viewers who have an XBox 360 and would like open the NAT for XBox live.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades