In this video we learn how to open an Xbox 360 case. You will need some screwdrivers out first. Then, pull out from the USB port so the cover comes out from the console. After this, turn the console over and push a driver inside the tabs to remove the bottom vent from it. After this, do the same to remove the side edge from the console using the same tool as before. Then, remove the bottom and the top side using screwdrivers. Once you have these all removed, you will be able to access the inside of the console. Make sure to put all the parts back how you found them after you're done with the inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades