In this tutorial, we learn how to open an Xbox 360 tray with a paperclip. If you cannot open up your Xbox and need a tool to open it, use a paperclip! First, take the paperclip and open it up so it's long and straight. Then, take the cover off of the Xbox. After this, use the paperclip to poke inside the Xbox near where the CD entry is. Once you do this, the tray will pop open and you will be able to insert or remove the disk from it. Once finished, you can use this anytime it gets stuck and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades