In this video, we learn how to open an Xbox 360 with an unlock tool kit. First, pry back the part of the console near the power button. After this, remove the bottom ventilation area by using the tool to release the six tabs on the bottom. You can see the tabs through the shell on the sides and bottom. Then, remove the rubber foot by using the tool to remove it from where it's glued on at. Continue to use this tool on all of the sides of the console until you're able to open up the entire thing. Now you can access the inside of the console and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades