This video teaches the secrets of opening an XBox 360 without a case tool in simple steps. First remove the hard drive and then remove the face plate from the bottom. Now insert the pin through the holes on the sides and push it out where the side pieces are locked in. Now remove the four clips present on the face and open it as shown in the video. Remove the back holding it from the side, use a flat head screw driver and push it in as shown. With a T 12 driver remove the screws on the corners to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades