First, on your computer access your command prompt and type in ipconfig. Find the line called default gateway and write it down for later. Type your default gateway into your internet address bar and it will bring up your router setup page. Find your upnp and enable it, this will open your NAT. Start your XBox 360 and go to system settings on your XBox dashboard, go down to network settings and test your connection. Next go to IP settings then manual then IP settings. You want to change your IP address to 192.168.2.255 next go down to subnet mask and make sure it's 255.255.255.0 then click done, go to your gateway and change it to the default gateway you got earlier. Next you're going to go down to DNS settings. Click manual again and go to primary (you won't mess with secondary) and put in the default gateway that you wrote earlier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades