Open your internet browser, type in the address bar 192.168.1.1 and enter your user name and password to access. Look in the right and search for Port Forwarding / Port Triggering. Click on Add Custom Service. Type a name to the service, like XBox Live, now access HushedCasket and scroll down to see the ports you need to open. Go back to the setting and select UDP in Service Type. Put 88 in Starting Port and Ending Port. Go to your XBox and enter in System Settings, go down to Network Settings and Configure Network, look for the number that's under Automatic and type on the setting in your computer, click 'Apply'. Change the 88's to 3074, click 'Apply'. Make it one more time, click 'Apply' then it is finished. You're ready to play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades