Cashcroppimp teaches you how to open your XBox 360's NAT with Verizon Fios. You first have to find your IP address. For this, you simply point your internet browser to http://findmyip.com to find IP. This is also calling the default gateway. Make sure to write this down somewhere. Now you need to input this number in your internet browser. Enter your username and password and proceed to the next step. Now go to Firewall settings-DMZ Host. Here you will need the IP address from the XBox 360, which you will find using the Network settings on your console. Click applies and you are done. Your NAT is open on your XBox 360, using Verizon Fios.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades