In this tutorial, we learn how to Phantom flip in Halo 3. First you will start up Sierra 117 with two people. Once you reach the point where you are in a tunnel, go through until you go past the fifth row and start to shoot what you see. Now, have someone jump in the phantom while the other grabs the turret. After you do this, you will grab the phantom and be launched into the air. When you do this, you will be able to do a phantom flip and reach new heights! This is easy to do and can take a few shots, but manageable!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades