The new Splinter Cell video game has a co-op mode now, which means you don't need to play online anymore just to play against a human. You can have your best friend sitting right next to you… playing on the same Xbox 360. Forget the absurdity of playing in separate rooms, play in the same room. Splinter Cell: Conviction for the Xbox 360 is the way to go.
For some tricks on playing the new co-op story mode in SCC, this four-part video walkthrough from Achievement Hunter shows the successful completion of the first mission in co-op mode: St. Petersburg, Banya.
Geoff and Jack are back in action, running around killing people in Splinter Cell: Conviction for the 360. Follow along as they walk you through all of the co-op story missions on Realistic Mode to pick up the "Co-op Realistic Difficulty" achievement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades