The new Harry Potter movie is in theaters today, but while most of you are eating popcorn and enjoying the first flick of the last part in the series, others will be home getting their Harry Potter fix with the new video game, appropriately called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. Just like the movie, it's based off the final novel written by JK Rowling.
The game is currently available for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS, Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Mobile devices, but in this video you'll learn how to master the Kinect gameplay on the Xbox 360.
Getting a handle on Microsoft's new controller-free gaming device could be tricky for those used to all the buttons, but the Phelps Twins are here to help you master the Kinect and all its challenges for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
James and Oliver Phelps should know best, since they are in the new film out today, playing Fred and George Weasley. You can get to the series of Kinect challenges off the main menu, then follow along with the Weasleys… um… Phelps to learn the proper way to cast spells and defeat enemies with a wave of your hand.
We like the "Stupify" spell.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades