In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to play MKV and AVI files on an Xbox 360. Before beginning, users will need a Windows 7 computer and your computer and Xbox must be sharing the same network. Begin by downloading and installing the DivX 7 Pro bundle. Users will also need to download the DivX Tech Preview. Open Windows Media Player and click on Organize. Go to Manage Library and select Videos. Add the files that contain the files. On the Xbox dashboard, go to the Windows Media Center and go to Video Library. Select the folder and files. This video will benefit those viewers who have an Xbox and would like to watch videos on their TV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades