In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reassemble an XBox 360. To begin, put the mother board onto the bottom plate of the console. Plug in the fan and put on the fan cover. Now plug in the DVD drive. Screw in the RF module on the front of the case. Place the top of the case on and screw it in. Now place on the top piece and screw it in. Then place the bottom piece on. Finally, place on the side panels and face plate. Make sure while assembling, all the pieces are secured and fit properly. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to reassemble an XBox 360 after they disassembled it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades