Clear the cache and remove video updates and patches on your XBox 360. You can only do this offline! 1. Go to my XBox 2. Go to system settings 3. Click on memory You can do this on your memory card or to your hard drive, whichever one you want to clear. This demonstration is being done to the hard drive of the XBox 360. 4. Click "A" 5. Go to device 6.Go to hard drive and click on clear system cache 7. Click "A" 8. Click "Yes" to perform maintenance on XBox 360 storage device and continue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades