In this how-to video, you will learn how to repair and replace an optical drive in an Xbox 360. This will be helpful if your current optical drive does not work anymore. Remove the drive from the actual Xbox. Also remove the chrome tray from the old drive. Take the screwdriver and remove the screws of the cover. Push the black tab, allowing the board to be removed fro the drive. Do the same with all the other cables. Now, do the same with the new drive. Replace the old board and reconnect the cables. Place the device back into the case and screw it in. Now, re-insert the chrome cover onto the lid and insert the drive back into the Xbox. Viewing this video will teach you how to properly replace a broken drive with a new one safely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades