In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to repair a broken Les Paul Guitar Hero guitar controller for the Xbox 360. Begin by unscrewing the screws in the neck of the guitar. It is recommended to detach the neck from the guitar for easier access. Now open the top part of the neck and carefully remove the green chip from the tab. Then put the green chip in front of the original tab. Now screw the neck back together and attach it to the guitar. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy and play Guitar Hero on the Xbox 360, and would like to learn how to repair their guitar controller if it's broken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades