In this tutorial, we learn how to save power with your Xbox 360 (Xbox 101). This can save you money on your energy bill as well! First, turn on your console and then go to the guide button. Scroll to settings and then choose 'system settings'. From here, choose 'console settings' and then scroll down and select 'shutdown'. Make sure 'auto off' is enabled and then your console will automatically power down after six hours of inactivity. With this setting, you will never have to worry about turning off your console after a long day of setting. This is a great way to help the environment for earth day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades