This video shows you how to set up XBox Live using a laptop and Ethernet cable. The materials you will need are an Ethernet cable, an Xbox 360, and a laptop or desktop computer. First, you will need to connect your computer to your wireless network. Next, you must connect your computer to your Xbox 360 using your Ethernet cable. Power up your computer, go to the start menu and select network. In the window that appears, select the Network and Sharing Center located below the address bar. A new window will appear, in the left hand pane of this window select Manage network connections. Another window will appear showing your network connections. Right click on Wireless Network Connection and in the drop down menu select properties. In the properties window select the sharing tab and check the check box that is shown, then click OK.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades