In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add custom music in the game, WWE Smack Down vs. Raw 2009. Users will need a blank recordable CD and cannot use MP3s or any other audio format. Begin by recording all the music files into the CD and the insert it into the Xbox360. In the Xbox360 dashboard, go to My Xbox and select Play CD. Click on Rip CD and name the information of the CD. Now select the song that you want and add in into a play-list. Now to select the song in the game, select user-play-list and then select the song. This video will benefit those viewers who play this game and would like to learn how to customize this game by adding their own music.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades