This video teaches us the procedure of speeding up gameplay by opening NAT on your XBox 360. Firstly, we will open NAT for XBox 360. We must access the setup page of the router in order to open the NAT for XBox 360. Open the command prompt and type 'ipconfig'. Note the default gateway and type it into the Internet Explorer. Put the username and password. The username is 'admin' without the quotes. Click on the administration tab in the resultant window. If the UPnP is set to 'Disable', set it to 'enable' to test the NAT. If the UPnP is set to 'Enable' or the NAT is still not open, set it to 'Disable'. If setting UPnP to 'Enable' opened NAT you are finished. Click on 'Applications and Gaming' and 'DMZ' sub tab. Set DMZ to enable. Set 'DMZ Host IP Address' to a set static IP address for XBox Live. Click on 'Set Up' and select MTU to manual. Set size to '1364'. This finishes the procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades