In this video from theXBox360GameReview we learn how start and join an Xbox Live party. Once signed into Xbox live, scroll to the friends channel, and select the friend you want to have your party with and press Y. Now that you have a party going, you can play some Halo wars. If you want more friends to join the party go to your friends list using the guide button and tap X to select who you want to invite. If you want everyone in the party join in, select Party and choose Invite Party to game. This will invite everyone in the party join in the game. To join a party, when you receive an invite, select the message and accept an invitation. On a friends channel, select the avatar of someone in a party and tap Y to join on the fly. Or with the guide button, pick a friend already in a party and click join party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades