This video by Technology Helper teaches you how to carry out the often difficult task of taking apart an XBox 360. First the face plate is removed using a small screwdriver and then further parts are removed by pushing small prongs on the inside of the XBox using a screwdriver to reach the inside of the machine. The video then explains which screws need to be removed from the XBox in order to successfully disassemble it and access the hard drive, which you can now easily remove from the XBox casing with no damage done to the machine. The final step in the video is how to remove the casing of the hard drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades