Disconnect all wires from XBox. Hold power button for 2 minutes to clear electric charges from XBox. Remove hard drives by pulling hard drive button and just straight up. Remove faceplate in XBox by gripping on the sides. Remove the bottom and top panels. Separate them. You'll hear a pop when they release. Complete separation by unhooking the tabs with your fingernail. Use a Tore T10 star screwdriver to remove the 6 screws in the video. You don't need to remove any other screws. Set them aside. Watch this video for the rest of the instructions and demonstrations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades