tobie91192 teaches you how to take apart an XBox 360 controller to change the cover. First, take out the battery pack on the back. Use a flathead screwdriver to remove all seven of the screws on the back of the controller. It's 2.0 mm. Once you take out the screws, place them in a pile so that you don't lose them. Remove the back of the controller and proceed to take out the grey plastic bottom part. Next, remove the buttons in the back. Then carefully remove the mechanism on the inside and you can change the cover on the controller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades