neversummer224 teaches you how to take apart an XBox 360 Elite without any special tools. This will void your warranty, so be careful once you start this process. You need a TORX 10 screwdriver, which is also called a star bit, and a very small flathead screwdriver. First off, remove the hard drive on top. Take off the faceplate by pulling on it. You can know also remove the top piece of plastic. Use your small screwdriver on the side and back of the XBox 360 to remove the side of the console. Using the large screwdriver you will get the screws out on the aluminum side and then safely remove the other side of the console. Now you're done taking the covers off from an XBox 360 Elite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades