In this how to video, you will learn how to dismantle an Xbox 360 vision camera. First, take off the sticker on the bottom with a knife. Next, unscrew the the screws on the bottom. You should note that the sticker is really easy to place back on. There will be two screws revealed once the sticker is off. Unscrew these to access the inside of the camera. The bottom plate will come right off now. There are two more screws holding the inside of the camera. Unscrew these to entirely dismantle the device. Now you will be able to make any modifications or repair to the vision camera.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades